The Yachts of Seabourn are generally regarded by the traveling public and the travel industry as the most celebrated cruise line in the world, having consistently received top awards, ratings and honors in travel and cruise guidebooks and other authoritative publications.
Founded in 1987, the Seabourn philosophy was to create nothing less than a totally new concept of cruising - with absolute dedication to the highest level of personal service, equal to that found in celebrated hotels, resorts and restaurants on shore. Spaciousness and elegance is the rule, with an ambiance that allows pampered guests to establish their own pace befitting their own lifestyles.
Seabourn Cruise Line is one of the distinctive cruising styles available through World's Leading Cruise Lines. Seabourn's fleet includes intimate all-suite ships, Seabourn Pride, Spirit and Legend, accommodating a privileged 208 guests.
Signature Delights include:
- Intimate 208-guest ships that visit places inaccessible to others
- All-suite accommodations, many with balconies
- Impeccable, personalized service
- Generous onboard amenities and facilities – from The Spa at SeabournSM to the casino
- Gourmet cuisine created by celebrity chef Charlie Palmer
- Open-seating Restaurant: Dine when, where and with whom you wish
- Casual indoor/outdoor Veranda Café (daytime); 2 featuring imaginative tasting menus (evening)
- Al fresco Sky Grill dining, select evenings by reservation
- Course-by-course in-suite dining
- 24-hour Suite Service
- Open bar: Complimentary wines, spirits, fine French champagne, soft drinks and mineral water
- Pure PamperingSM aromatherapy bath selections from Molton Brown
- Fine Egyptian cotton linens and fine soaps by Hermès, Bijan and L'Occitane
- Exclusively SeabournSM Complimentary Shore Experience
- Vintage SeabournSM Wine Program
- Shopping with the Chef
- Water sports from the ship's unique Marina
- Caviar in the SurfSM
- Complimentary on deck Massage MomentsSM
- Movies Under the StarsSM with Fresh Popcorn of course!
- Dancing Under the StarsSM
- Dress Circle onboard enrichment
- Personal ValetSM Luggage Service
- Seabourn's Personal ShopperSM
- Wi-Fi Internet Access from suites and public rooms
- Tipping is neither required nor expected